The best thing about Personal Training is that its all about you! If you are committed to achieving your goals but crowded gyms or group exercise is not your thing, then why not try personal training?
Its all about you!
Why choose Vitality Personal Training? Whether you want to make greater improvements in your chosen sport through appropriate fitness training, to lose fat and tone up, need safe progressive exercise following an injury or simply want to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle in the most effective way, Vitality Personal Training will make sure you maximize your training potential.
Your sessions and programmes will be personalised to suit your needs and to help you achieve your personal goals. You can also choose when and where you train – either in Vitality’s Personal Training Studio, in the comfort of your own home or outside if you prefer to be in the fresh air!
Maximise your training potential
The benefits of Vitality Personal Training:
- Evaluation and assessment of your current fitness levels
- Setting specific, achievable and realistic goals
- Creating and planning a suitable and effective programme to help you achieve these goals
- Adapting your programme as and when necessary
- Proper technical instruction to avoid injury
- Gain maximum benefits from each exercise
- Monitoring of your progress and reassessing of goals
- Advice on how to implement a healthy lifestyle outside the gym
- Motivational support
- Maximize your ability to progress
Set specific, achievable and realistic goals
A Health Evaluation:
- Full assessment of your goals to ensure they are realistic
- Body measurements, weight, percentage body fat, hydration levels
- Completion of a health questionnaire
- Discussion on how to reach your fitness and health goals
- A clear plan as to how and when to measure your progress
A Fitness assessment:
- Assessment of your current state of fitness
- A variety of cardiovascular, strength and flexibility tests.
- This is necessary to ensure your safety, to set realistic goals, and to determine the most appropriate exercise programme for you
An Exercise Plan:
- Agreement of dates, times and locations for Personal Training sessions
- Provision of an exercise plan to drive towards your agreed goals
- Regular monitoring of progress towards goals
- Guidance on nutrition and general health and wellbeing
Motivating you all the way!
Our Commitment to you: Helena is passionate about sport, exercise and healthy living and she is committed to helping people achieve their own health and wellness goals. If you are willing to commit the time and effort towards achieving a new and improved healthy lifestyle regime, then she will be able to help you get great results!
How much does it cost?
- The basic cost is £40 per hour of one-to-one training received
- A free health and fitness assessment is provided when a minimum of 3 sessions are booked in advance.
- 6 sessions paid in advance cost £220 (sessions must be completed within a 4-month time scale). Includes a free Health and Fitness Assessment
- 12 sessions paid in advance cost £400 (sessions must be completed within a 6-month time scale). Includes a free Health and Fitness Assessment
What Vitality clients are saying about Personal Training:
Helena has a wealth of health knowledge and fitness expertise. She is highly motivational and does not give up on you even when you desperately want to give up on yourself. Helena wants the best possible fitness and health results as much as you do.
Helena is very professional lady with a lovely energetic and bubbly personality. She will work you hard, however, not beyond your capabilities and is very careful to work around any injuries you may have. With her years of fitness experience - she is great value and a pleasure to train with.
Ann Dunning (Hare Hatch)
I have been training with Helena for nearly a year now and I can't believe the difference it has made. Apart from losing weight my body is more toned and I have a lot more energy. Helena is very passionate about what she does and this shows in her sessions, they are always fun and varied whether doing a one on one or a group session. She is very encouraging and knowledgeable, not only from a fitness point of view but also on weight management and general health and well being. Her flexible approach helps you drive to a realistic individual plan or goal that is easy to keep to.
Jenny Harrison (Wokingham)
I’ve really enjoyed my training with Helena. Thank you for kick starting my fitness regime and for making me feel so much better about myself. I feel more energized and positive about life when I exercise! You’re a natural coach and trainer and your knowledge and dedication are superb.
Helen Krag (Hurley)